To fully appreciate the power of any knowledge system or culture, it is essential to learn and master the language that created such a system. Language hides the codes and essences of any nation, and the same applies to all Afrikan knowledge systems. Contrary to popular belief, Afrika is by far the one earliest continent that developed written scripts that saw the Nile Valley take a quantum leap into an unparalleled civilisation. To penetrate the hearts and minds of those who built Afrika’s River Valley civilisations, it is imperative for its descendants to study the written and spoken languages of Ta Nehisi (Kush) and Kemet, in order to fully and appropriately represent the culture, free from superstitions, misinformation and prejudices.
So, have you ever wondered how it would feel like to be able to read and comprehend the ancient Sesh script? It is simple to read the ‘Sesh Metu Neter’ or Hieroglyphic Script, which is essential for you to be an informed practitioner of Kemetic Sciences of Consciousness. This series will offer you direct experience of Metu Neter, empowering you with self-paced personal practices; while freeing you from blind faith, cultural over-compensation, new age superstitions and academic misinformation. Sesh Metu Neter is the DNA of Nile Valley cosmologies, and is strictly targeted to those committed to studying and applying themselves to Afrikan wisdom teachings.
Language is the DNA of any culture, knowledge system and civilisation. This 8-Week Series will cover the following core modules for Basic Sesh Metu Neter reading techniques:
- History of Writing Systems explores the genesis and evolution of written scripts on the Afrikan continent which resulted into the Sesh Metu Neter.
- Reading Principles of basic Metu Neter glyphs introduces the prerequisite techniques and methods used in transliterating and translating hieroglyphs.
- Form and Function of the family of Metu Neter glyphs covers the roles and practical application of various types of glyphs.
- Protocols for alphabets identification, spelling and pronunciations facilitate the fundamentals and imperatives required for reading the glyphs.
- Glyph Identification, Transliteration and Translation sessions are the core requirements for reading Sesh Metu Neter.
- Introduction to Basic Grammar and Syntax Principles linked to ancient and conventional Afrikan language, cosmologies and cultures.
- Free e-books, articles and essential reference materials are provided. Additional books may be purchased from our Marketplace.
- Ten (10) extra support hours, with group discussion, individual presentations and basic comprehension exercises are included.
8 Sessions x 3 Hours = 24 Hours
4 Sessions x 3 Hours = 12 Hours
R4 000 (Inside Afrikan Continent); US$ 400 (Outside Afrikan Continent)
Please contact us for banking details and or Paypal account